We are delighted to announce that Mr. Linqun Jin, the founding Chairman and President of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has graciously accepted our invitation to join the Emerging Markets Forum as a co-chair as well. He was with us at Lansdowne as you will see from this program.
This year, the agenda was built under the following over-arching theme: Steering Emerging Markets Economies in a Turbulent World. As in the past, this year’s Global Meeting brings together about 100 prominent policy makers, private sector leaders and intellectuals from around the world to have open and vibrant discussions on below carefully selected topics over two and half days.
• Global Economic Governance
• Prospects of Democracies
• An Action Program to Fight Inequality Worldwide
• Challenges of Improving Governance and Fighting Corruption in Emerging Markets
• Jobs and New Technologies
• Climate Change and Disaster Risk Management
• Economic Outlook of Asia
• Reviving Latin America’s Economy & Social Performance in a Turbulent World
• Claiming Africa’s Place in a Turbulent World
• Belt & Road Initiative: Policy Lessons from Central Asia and Africa
Video speech by Marta Lucia Ramirez, Vice President of Colombia
Our distinguished fellow, Mr. Rajat Nag speaks on Governance Challenges on Oct 22, 2019
20 October 2019
In our Global Meeting this year, we will launch our new book. Click here to learn more about China’s Belt and Road Initiative: Potential Transformation of Central Asia and the South Caucasus.